We are delighted to introduce Sophie Thornhill, Senior Financial Consultant at Clayton Holmes Naisbitt Financial Consultancy LLP, Chartered Independent Financial Advisers.
Offering advice on a wide range of financial services, Sophie would be delighted to speak to you to discuss your financial planning needs.
- Pensions including annuity advice, workplace pension auto enrolment and pension reforms
- Investments – As fully independent financial advisers Sophie and Clayton Holmes Naisbitt can offer financial advice and products from the whole of the market place.
- Private protection including Life Assurance, Critical Illness cover, Income Protection, Mortgage Protection, Family Protection and Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate protection and planning including Director Share Purchase cover, Key person cover, Liability Insurance, death in service, Group Income Protection and Group Private Medical cover
- Tax, Trust and Estate planning – careful Tax Planning could potentially help reduce your liability for Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and Corporation Tax
To arrange an initial consultation with Sophie, please call us on 0800 8818841
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Taxation advice, Estate Planning, some forms of Mortgages, Loans, School Fee Planning and some aspects of Auto Enrolment.
Clayton Holmes Naisbitt Financial Consultancy LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA number 485351.
Brian Thornhill Insurance Brokers act as introducers to Clayton Holmes Naisbitt Financial Consultancy LLP for clients who require advice in these areas.